See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Frocktober 9: Spring cleaning - sort of

Our upcoming bathroom rennovation also includes a little re-modeling in quite a few important rooms in our house, which results in my studio becoming a bulky goods storage area for about month. This means that, despite my propensity to procrastinate ad nauseum, I must clear space in here to do so. Today sees the first time in many months where the floor is visible... behold...

 

And the shoes... I J'adore these ones - even though the were le cheap, heh heh.
Today I'm wearing a baby blue Alannah Hill slip (via ebay), Bonds singlet, Valley Girl cardi, belt from a Jane Lamerton coat, Shoes by Jolie and bangles by moi.

No comments:

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago