See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Frocktober 11: When wearing something nice is the best part of your day!

Today I had to tackle the grocery shopping with 2 boys in tow. Not Fun. We wound up with a trolley malfunction and a smashed bottle of red wine. NOOOO NOT THE WINE! I didn't go back for more.

 

Well at least I was wearing something fun!
Starring T&J Jacket (I'll have some available soon),  T&J I've Got Fans necklet, Op shopped  hand made dress (plus striped under slip) and Wittner boots.

Egads, I still have more shopping to put away. But first, I'm having a strooong coffee! xx

No comments:

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago