See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Welcome to Ninaribena land!

Hello and welcome to the style files of Ninaribena. On this blog I plan to show you some of my home projects, undertaken in my spare time - around being a mum to 2 small and energetic boys and writer of Canberra's Got Style blog

This blog will focus on the other creative exploits I get up to... I hope you enjoy reading.

No comments:

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago