See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Coffee Table Love

Here's something I made a couple of years ago now, but I want to share with you...
This coffee table I designed, built and painted. In response to the space I needed it to go into, I needed a coffee table that was 900mm x 900mm, with storage, on lockable wheels, so I could move it away (into the corner of the room) and looked GORGEOUS (in my style). So the only way was to make it myself.

The handbags are my design, sold now I called them "Stella" bags.
The flower was drawn freehand based on the fabric from the handbags.  This table is one of my favourite pieces in my house, it gets used every day and it still makes me smile.

No comments:

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago