See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Furniture a go go...

I've been keeping myself busy as ever, and now that the next Handmade Market is only 2 weeks away, a few shabby ole chairs have been having glamour makeovers at Casa Ribena, most in my T&J original fabrics. Just take a peek at what's waiting for a spot in your home...

 



All of these beauties and more will be joining me at Canberra's Handmade Market on Saturday the 1st of October. Which one is your fave?

1 comment:

Elli / mööpeli said...

Wow, those chairs are fabulous! I especially love the black&white ones. Too bad I live a bit too far away to come and buy them.:)

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago