See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good Design: Featured!

Today a gorgeous feature of my home at ...
Says Danielle,
"I love the graphic prints, diverse use of color, and the mid-century modern vibe.
Lisa also designed most of the fabrics in her home, incredible huh?
You can check out her designs here.

I kinda want to be her best friend."
 

Fabulous huh? Danielle is also an interior designer, often providing clients with online design solutions for their homes. She's also a very talented DIYer and sounds every bit as frugal as me! I feel very humbled, because you should take a look around her place... beauuuuutiful...

Thank you for the gorgeous feature Danielle, it's an honour to have 'met' you, and I'd love to count you as a best friend too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your home looks beautiful, as always!

Tania McCartney said...

Gosh, your house is stunnin, girl. I need to shoot some books at your house.

ninaribena said...

Thank you so much, hey that sounds awesome! Any time, xx

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago