See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A quilt for Skyla...

Another crafty number I've been working on for the last few months is a quilt for a girlfriend's little girl, and because (with 2 boys already) I'll never have my own, I couldn't wait to get right into a pretty girly project...

Skyla Belle turns 2 at the end of the month and this lucky girl is getting a whole new bedroom. I helped her mum pick out a white scroll bed, a red dressing table and a huge circular mirror, now here are the parts I have made - styled in my little boy's room!

The quilt is an easy patchwork of too cute fabrics in white, reds and pinks, all sourced online. A matching pillowcase, cushion and upholstered stool (not shown) complete the look. The lamp shade is from Ikea and I spray painted a base from Bunnings Warehouse to match.

So pretty, I'll update with new pics when her room is completed after her birthday.

No comments:

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago