See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Thursday, April 17, 2008

How to girlify a man shirt

Another Wardrobe re-fashion...I bought this man-shirt at an op shop on the $1 rack, I quite liked the stripes in chocolate, tan and beige on white, but it was decidedly box shaped and dull. To make it more feminine, I got out the red paint (everything I wear seems to have red accents right now!), drew my own stencil by hand and went to work...

I also chopped off the sleeves, gathered them and re-attached them to the outside of the shoulder seam - quite pretty and very unique!

Worn here with some neck spaghetti as seen here.

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago